Hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixie Stix

Reaction score
:huh: Hi! I'm new here; (not new to forums-- just here ;P) just thought I'd say "Hi" and ask a quick question.

The image tags in my sig don't appear to be working. Is it because you can't put images in your sig? Or is there something I'm missing? Judging by the fact the image tag button is on the Sig setup page, I'd think that you could, but I don't know...

Other than that, I'm having no problems so far. ^__^ Great forums, though I actually only joined because I needed help finding the Souviniers on the Tama website... *found help with that within five minutes just by poking around a bit* *surprised* XD;

Thanks,

~Pixie Stix

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to tamatalk! I hope you enjoy yourself here! PM me if you need anything.

Yes, on tamatalk the image tags don't work in posts or signatures, sorry! You can post links to your images though!

Welcome to tamatalk! I hope you enjoy yourself here! PM me if you need anything.
Yes, on tamatalk the image tags don't work in posts or signatures, sorry! You can post links to your images though!
:( Alright, thanks! I'll just use my Tama Status Bars on the sidebar of my Tama Logs, then...

^__^ Thanks a ton for the help and welcome.

~Pixie Stix

Hi there - Welcome to TamaTalk

Hope you are enjoying yourself on the site :mimitchi:

It's pretty easy to find your way around - especially if you are already familiar with forums, so have a good time and if you need any help feel free to send me a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back