Hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theola

Reaction score
I had a few of the 2nd Generation Tamagotchis in Jr. High, and didn't really use them at all in high school, but when I was randomly walking through the toy aisle in Walmart last summer... I discovered the Connections! Oddly, I bought two of them on the release day in August without even knowing it, hehe. I didn't realize how much I missed my old tamagotchis until I saw the new ones. It seemed to jog all those good memories. I really love Tamagotchis, new and old, and I'm glad they're back. ;) I can't wait for Version 2 and Mini to come out!

Oh, also, I'm a college student in Oklahoma, USA and I'm working towards my bachelor's degree in Zoology. Besides Tamagotchi, I'm very interested in video games and I have a Playstation 2, Gameboy Advance, and a Gamecube. Recently, I've been addicted to Phantasy Star Online for Gamecube and Monster Hunter for PS2. Since finals week is next week, I probably won't be on the internet very much, but once school's over, you'll be seeing me more.

Hiya~!

I'm in college as well, but my major is Nursing. I'm currently in school for my RN, but I'm going to continue on and become a Nurse Anesthetist. I live on the East Coast, in Florida, do you have AIM or Yahoo Instant Messenger? If so, I'd love to chat with you!

Yahoo - afterglw

AIM - afterglw05

e-mail - [email protected]

Welcome to TamaTalk, I'm sure you'll love it here!

Cool, nice to know I'm not the only oldie around here. :( My friend is currently working towards her RN, seems really hard. Good luck! Unfortunately, I do have AIM, but I'm hardly ever on. My screen name is Theola13, anyway. :(

I'm amazed at how active these forums are. Tamagotchis are far from dead; that's for sure. Quite a nice surprise. Well, back to studying... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back