Hello

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwiSteDCBloSsoM

Reaction score
Well I've been here a few days .. just now getting to introduceing myself lol. I'm 17 and I have 4 tamas 3 v2 and 1 v3. I'm kinda random so you may have to get used to that. Then again I can be really serious.. but thats just me =^.^= I'm kinda nuts. So there you have it.. my intro to tama talk!

I think it's funny when you post your intro after you know all the rules. *sigh* but I was to lazy to do it the first day lol. thats what happens when you become a lazy 17 year old hehe

Hi, Im pretty crazy too.

MY PEANUT BUTTER ATE THE VIDEOGAME IN THE TOILET AFTER 14:00PM!

Welcome to TamaTalk! :(

Enjoy your stay here. I'm Jamierox, feel free to call me Jamie, JR (my nicknames are all in my profile :( ) if you're interested in becoming a TamaTalk Angelgotchi or to learn what exactly it is, just click the link in my signature to find out! You probably have read these, but just a little update on the TamaTalk Rules :D Feel free to Pm me anytime if you're interested in getting to know me, or if you need any help with TamaTalk, or tamagotchis! Have a nice day and a great stay,

//Jamie!

^It's the oppisite for me because in my school, almost everyone has 2 or more tamas. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back