hello.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi im new on this site and i have just recived a lovley polite "PM" from Admin he's so kind and helpful does he own this site and i read the rules there very good and there the right rules if you want to kepp your site in tip top shape and id like a few friends but i can only have a few but id like about 10 friends and maybe about 10 mbuddy's too i really like theese cute smileys there so cool and they can show what you feel like this is what i feel like at the moment B) HAPPY!!! of course im happy bacause i just registerd at the best site ever oh and by the way i can tell you now i will not spam ok i can promise you that right now bye the way please call me mimi (cos thats my fave charater)hey whats your fave charater and by the way i have 4 tamas 2 v2s and 2 v3s im getting a ds & another v3 for christmas my birthday is the 6th august 1996 im from the UK in wales thats all i can say if you think you live near me then just "PM" me and just reply to this topic so we can be buddys or friends :lol: <-------so cute furwatchi awwww my fave colors pink & purple and i love to sing im in the chiristmas panto in school (cinderella) im the mouse *Slaps Head* stupid part i know i know but at least i got a part isnt it by the way does anybody have a v3 charater chart cos i really wanna see what my tama is called ThankYou for your time and ThankYou for reading my topic i hopt to be friends with you

:eek: *Your Soon To Be Friend Mimi* :D

Last edited by a moderator:
HI!!!! ^^ i'm evanescence but you can call me eva!

i'd love to be your friend! and plus, if you need any help let me know!

a little bit about me:

funny

imaginative

randome

creative

wierd :lol:

But i have a lot of friends that i care for so much! so pls allow me to be yours! (look at my profile to see my friends)

♪Eva♪

~Listen to the music~

thanks eva and you fluffy thats really kind of you to let me be your friends thanks guys soo eva and fluffy what are your favourite tamagotchi characters mines a mimitchi because there sooo cute and whats your fave smiley mines this 1 :lol: cos its a mimitchi :eek: both your avvies are sooo cute i dont no how to get them *Cries* does anybody make avatars so i can have one (and that is online now?) thanks guys!!

*Mimi*

HI if you need any help just PM me

ok sure thanks you can be my friend to i have 3 friends yay!! me!!! hey you like hannah montana isnt she great and lily and jackson there funny lol

thanks eva and you fluffy thats really kind of you to let me be your friends thanks guys soo eva and fluffy what are your favourite tamagotchi characters mines a mimitchi because there sooo cute and whats your fave smiley mines this 1 :lol: cos its a mimitchi :eek: both your avvies are sooo cute i dont no how to get them *Cries* does anybody make avatars so i can have one (and that is online now?) thanks guys!!

*Mimi*
my fave is mimitchi too! ^^

ok to get avvi's type go to google or ask jeeves and type in " -blank- avatars" (fill in the -blank- if there is a certain type you want)

Find the avatar you want and then right click on it to save it!

then you go to your control panel and click (in the 3rd box) edit avatar settings

if you want to use one from TamaTalks galleries then click there

if you want to use the one you saved, click browse and then find your picture! ^^

(btw pm me! there i can add you to my buddies list)

thanks sooooo much no i finally no hoe to get them im gonna m#get a mimitchi 1 lol BRB im off to google :eek: :lol: here i come

i went to look but they dont have any i like exept for one i did it but it said your not allowed to upload it and all it was, was a mimitchi with a heart next to it me sad!!

Hello and welcome to tamatalk. I'm Ellen. Make sure to read the rules and have fun. You could be friends with me if you like :lol:

hi im new on this site and i have just recived a lovley polite "PM" from Admin he's so kind and helpful does he own this site and i read the rules there very good and there the right rules if you want to kepp your site in tip top shape and id like a few friends but i can only have a few but id like about 10 friends and maybe about 10 mbuddy's too i really like theese cute smileys there so cool and they can show what you feel like this is what i feel like at the moment B) HAPPY!!! of course im happy bacause i just registerd at the best site ever oh and by the way i can tell you now i will not spam ok i can promise you that right now bye the way please call me mimi (cos thats my fave charater)hey whats your fave charater and by the way i have 4 tamas 2 v2s and 2 v3s im getting a ds & another v3 for christmas my birthday is the 6th august 1996 im from the UK in wales thats all i can say if you think you live near me then just "PM" me and just reply to this topic so we can be buddys or friends :lol: <-------so cute furwatchi awwww my fave colors pink & purple and i love to sing im in the chiristmas panto in school (cinderella) im the mouse *Slaps Head* stupid part i know i know but at least i got a part isnt it by the way does anybody have a v3 charater chart cos i really wanna see what my tama is called ThankYou for your time and ThankYou for reading my topic i hopt to be friends with you

:eek: *Your Soon To Be Friend Mimi* :D
Hello there.Welcome to the forums and enjoy your time here.As you know this is a forum where you can get help on Tamagotchi's,talk about tamagotchi's and the lot.But it is'nt all about tamagotchi's.You can also go to ''What's on your mind'' and talk about things that have been happening in your live lately and that sort of stuff.You can also go to the ''Rollplay section'' and pretend to be other objects and people.Fantasy,Real life,Storybook,Animals you name it!Please read the rules and follow them!They are not just there for show!Im mametchigirl230000 nicknamed ''Chi'' by my friends.And im not just for show either XD.You can be my friend if you would like to be.Please PM me if you need help with Tamagotchi's or help with the forums.Next i move onto the guides.''Tamatalk guides'' are what they are called they are like mini admin's buzzing round the site spotting bad stuff and good stuff.But they are not just here for that.They can be good help when your' stuff.Or if you have a problem they are always there.And they can be very loyal friends.You can tell who they are because they are fantasticaly kind and they wear their ''Tama guide'' badge.Also there is TamaChat!Which you will find if you hover your mouse over site map and then scroll down to ''Tamatalk Extra's'' it should be at the top labelled ''Tamagotchi Chat''.Here is some words that are lethal to know.

TT=Tamatalk

TC=Tamachat

SPAM=Small,pointless,annoying,messages OR Stupid,pointless,annoying,messages

BRB=Be right back OR bath room break

LOL=Laugh out loud OR lots of laughs OR lots of love

Hope i helped,

A warm welcome from Chi

Best wishes,

Chi :)

thanks for your warm welcome i like to be welcomed and thanks for the info and you dikd help but i still rally need somebody to make me an avatar who?? :lol:

thanks for your warm welcome i like to be welcomed and thanks for the info and you dikd help but i still rally need somebody to make me an avatar who?? :lol:
Well what do you want it to be like?

>:-\

Chi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back