Hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sanch

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hi!

Glad to see a new place for Tama lovers to gather! :)

Hopefully more people will start coming in to make this more active. When did this site open anyways? (looks pretty empty)

Hey Sanch!

Just to answer your question... We officially "opened" TamaTalk.com on June 16, 2004.

It is pretty bare right now... We've built it... Hopefully they will come. :)

Can i just say to Sanch and the admin...i think this site is the best eva!!!! Even as good as Buffy! An i'm usually dead confused wid forum sites but this one makes sense to me! Thanks for everythin creators of this site! Ya pal, Marc! P.S I dunni why i always put my name at the end :S!

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

you need to spread the word of this more, get some advertisin goin on other sites.

you should go ask around other popular sites and see if they'll advertise you

I've already tried for advertising....they all want cash(and probably so would I, so you can't blame them)

bahh , get some adverts to make cash then pay for it ^_^

lol, well thats the way it could be done but would anyone really be assed doin that, not me ^_^

hi i am new and can someone tell me where and where tama chat is please oh and if u need a friend email me and i am there for u ok

Hi!Glad to see a new place for Tama lovers to gather! :D

Hopefully more people will start coming in to make this more active. When did this site open anyways? (looks pretty empty)
yeah, this place is pretty cool... :hitodetchi:

hey guys or girls im nw to this web so can we be friends and maybe youll help me with things.i need to know how to make a comment without having to go to another coment.....if you know what i meen then please right back.

well I LOVE this site its the best site ever I go on it every day and it helps me when I need to talk to somebody I can just PM my buddy and explain whats wrong when I have no where else to go....I love it here.Im here to stay. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back