Hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

talumirage

Reaction score
Hello, I'm talumirage, but you can call me pretty much whatever you like! I've just found this fab place, but have had tamagotchis and various digipets since 1995/6!

Looking forward to getting to know you all, and making some new tama-crazy friends!

Hi AND WELCOME YOUR RIGHT THIS PLACE IS GREAT IM 15 :( :blink: :D :D :D HOW OLD ARE YOU

Hello all. Thankyou for your kind welcomes.

In answer to Ruby's question, I will be twenty years old in September.

Oniontchi[/b} mentioned that they would love to own a 96/97 tama, but I have three, so ner! Not in a mean way, I hope you understand! I do believe that they occcasionally come up on eBay, so you may have your chance soon. My three 96/97 are; one dark-pink, one yellow and orange and one silver with black buttons. I believe that one was rare, but as a youngster, I just wanted to play with them!

My tama connexion (v2) pets that I have are:

1. Theo, son of Buddy (my first tama, who has flown home).

See-through aqua/turquoise shell, yellow buttons.

2. Chica, daughter of Fred (my mum's tama, also home now).

Red shell, white arrow design around screen, navy buttons.

3. Maddi.

Lilac (front) and navy (back) shell, light pink/lilac Aztec style design around buttons and bottom of screen, navy buttons. :D

haha i just noticed the person who posted before me suggested ebay, i feel dumb now ;) but seriously, you can even find giga pets on ebay... ^.^

Well, anyway, welcome talumirage! btw lol, I turn 20 September 27th ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome!I'll be ur friend!There is alot of awesome things here so I know u'll luv it!U can call me daisy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back