Hello.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja_Girl

Reaction score
Hello members of TT. I am Ninja_Girl.

Technically, I am a ninja. "What!?", you say? Well, I have been taught the ancient(sp? I suck at spelling....) Japenese martial arts for the purpose of espionage (so I hear; need to learn more about that because honestly I have no idea what it means). If you must know, this is all true facts. Only, I don't have those little star shaped things. :)

Anyhow, I'm not into tamagotchis anymore but oh well. I just thought I'd join. If you'd like to chat, just PM me. Ok?? Ok.

->Ninga<-

Last edited by a moderator:
Pri'vet!

I just said "Hello" in Russian! :)

Welcome to tamatalk! Thats pretty cool that you like Ninjas too! I love ninjas! As if you can see. hehe!

Well anyways, if you have any questions, comments, or just wanna talk. Just PM me! And if you want to be friends, I'm always online! :D I do make avatars, I make alot..See that one I have? I made that, pretty sweet eh? Well anyways, please follow the rules of tamatalk. Have a wonderful day!

-NINJA

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there & welcome to tamatalk! :wacko:

Have a good o'l explore to get use to the forums and I'm sure you'll soon settle in fine. :furawatchi:

Please remember to take a look through the tamatalk rules & regulations:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=56068

Feel free to PM me if you need any help! :unsure:

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back