Hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackbird

Reaction score
Hello tamatalk! I have recently found an intrest in tamagotchi's and thought this would be a great site to join. I really like the Beatles. I think they are great :wacko:

Welcome To Tamatalk! :D

I'm NINJA, and I've been on here for now, a year. I hope you enjoy Tamatalk, its really fun! If you have any questions, comments, or just wanna talk, I'm always online, just PM me. I do make avatars, I make all kinds, its really fun! If you don't know about karma

Click here

and if you want to be a tamatalk guide you need to follow the rules, what are the rules? and what do tamatalk guides do?

Click here to know about tamatalk guides

Click here to know about the rules

I hope you enjoy tamatalk, and please follow the rules! :(

-NINJA

Thanks everyone! I feel at home already. I've read all the rules/karma posts, and I promise I will never break any! :angry:

Thanks everyone! I feel at home already. I've read all the rules/karma posts, and I promise I will never break any! :p
Hey Blackbird! Welcome to Tamatalk! I am Kelly_Clarkson8!

If you need any help, feel free to PM me! I'm always here!

There are some very nice members here on Tamatalk, who are always willing to help!

I would go over the rules, and karma. But judging by your signature, and your posts, I think you have read the over! :p

Have fun on TT! I see a good positvie-karma-filled future for you!

KC8

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Blackbird! Welcome to Tamatalk! I am Kelly_Clarkson8!
If you need any help, feel free to PM me! I'm always here!

There are some very nice members here on Tamatalk, who are always willing to help!

I would go over the rules, and karma. But judging by your signature, and your posts, I think you have read the over! :p

Have fun on TT! I see a good positvie-karma-filled future for you!

KC8
Hi KC8! I am very happy, you guys are so kind!

KC8: Thanks! I am trying my hardest to acheive positive karma! Is No colour good? Or is it bad?

I feel so at home, I already am helping In What Happened To My Tamagotchi?! But I think people are disregarding me because I am new, but the fact is, I have some of the same great information as the guides! Please don't disreagard me!

//Blackbird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back