Hello~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurl95

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here on Tamatalk, The site looks really cool and a great way to get information and just talk. I was wondering if there is anything I should know about tamatalk? I have read over Admins post and have read the rules, so I know what I should and shouldn't be doing.

P.S. One thing I really want to know is, what is a guide? As I was looking at post, I notice one user had a mark like thing under ther avatar saying guide? :D

Gurl~

Last edited by a moderator:
Guide means that they are kinda like guides to Tama Talk. They tell you if you are doing something wrong and if anything is being said that shouldnt be. They make Tama Talk a better place! :D :D :angry: :D :D :D :D

Welcome to the greatest Tamagotchi fan site ever!

And I am a guide hopefull :D I would be complete if I could get that honored status. But I have to do some major work and helping :D GO MOTHRA and TAMAMUM! lol :angry:

Hi there - welcome to TamaTalk.

If you are looking for a place that gives you more information on how to get the most out of the site visit this forum:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showforum=81

It is probably the most useful place to stop in and look around - especially for new members :mellow:

(it even has more info on Guides... :) )

Enjoy your visits to the site ;)

hi and welcome Gurl95!

i hope that you will get friends and have a great time on tamatalk! :mimitchi: from tamarsc

-always remember to make sure you read the latest tamatalk rules and always follow them!

- PM me if you need any help or just want a friend!

- have fun on tamatalk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back