Hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miagotchi

Reaction score
Alright... so I hav'nt had a Tama in about ten or eleven years, and I left my mom in target for about ten minutes by herself. When I found her she had been waving a Tamagotchi V4 package in my face... and what were the first words that came out of my mouth?

"I WANT ONE!!"

She told me she already got me one, and this is just what the two of us do. My mom and I are horrible toy and virtual pet junkies. So I've had two Tamagotchi V4s for about two weeks now. (I had to buy another one to go with the first one I already had!) And now I'm hooked. I kept on looking up questions online, and I kept on getting tossed towards the Tamatalk forum for answers. It only made sense that I should join!! I think I'm gonna like it here!

Mia ;)

Alright... so I hav'nt had a Tama in about ten or eleven years, and I left my mom in target for about ten minutes by herself. When I found her she had been waving a Tamagotchi V4 package in my face... and what were the first words that came out of my mouth?
"I WANT ONE!!"

She told me she already got me one, and this is just what the two of us do. My mom and I are horrible toy and virtual pet junkies. So I've had two Tamagotchi V4s for about two weeks now. (I had to buy another one to go with the first one I already had!) And now I'm hooked. I kept on looking up questions online, and I kept on getting tossed towards the Tamatalk forum for answers. It only made sense that I should join!! I think I'm gonna like it here!

Mia ;)
Haha :( Thats pretty cool! My mum isn't a big fan of Tamagotchi's ;) I usally buy my own!

But anyways, Welcome to Tamatalk! I hope you have a wonderful time on this site! Its really fun! I'm NINJA and I've been on here for now a year. And I love tamatalk! If you have any questions,comments, or any consurnens just PM me. I do make avatars, any type. moving and non moving, see the one I have right now? I made that! I love it so much! hehe :D Well anyways, I hope you follow the rules, and understand what Karama is! Hope you have a wonderful day!

-NINJA :p

Hi - Welcome to the site - your Mom too if she's interested :D

Hope you have a great time here - there's loads of useful information and fun stuff too.

Any problems or questions, there are lots of friendly, helpful members around too ;)

Have fun ;)

Welcome to tamatalk! :huh:

My mum dosen't like tamagotchis, but she dosen't mind if I'm the one playing with them, lol! :( I still can't find a version 4! :huh:

Anyway, welcome, if you need any help or just a pal, feel free to send me a PM! :D

Enjoy your stay with us! :ph34r:

Thanks for such a warm welcome, all!!

It's so crazy to see that so many mom's hate tamas... LOL. I think I'm more mature than my mom is at times, and she just LOVES tamas...

I will definitely tell her about the forum too! :ph34r:

Thanks for such a warm welcome, all!!
It's so crazy to see that so many mom's hate tamas... LOL. I think I'm more mature than my mom is at times, and she just LOVES tamas...

I will definitely tell her about the forum too! ;)
Hehe, you're welcome! ;) We're all very glad to have you here on the forums! :D

-RM-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back