Hello

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Version-four

Reaction score
Hi its me Jade-chikky i just didnt think i was nice enough on my old account so i thought i would make a new one :) .I would also like to day sorry to Darrell.Oh and i will be making a new topic in the library for Matt(my Version four)So dont think i am copying it :lol: .Oh and now there will not be updates anymore sorry but i might put more informaiton in log :p .So i am kinda looking for new friends and Mametchi1000 I will PM you and you Hinotchi oh and Hinotchi i love your version four log ;) .

.Jadey.

hi and welcome to a fresh new start!

PM me if you need any help or just want a friend! :p

I'ts TamaChat it should be on the top were the menu toolbar is I hope you like your fresh new start here at TT

I am sorry too. I was a little harsh. I just not into reading logs. and I am also not into tamagotchis much. I do freak like I did so watch out!

Welcome again.

~Darrel~♥

Does anyone know SSharada1325 ? Well , that is me . I made a fresh new start because I was actually mean and a little harsh to some people . By the way , If you are reading this , Mimitchi 411 , I am VERY sorry !

[SIZE=12pt]I'm glad to see you are started over agian and for the better.[/SIZE]

I hope you succeed in your goal! :p

::ITACHI::

Thanks Darrell i understand and v4lover dont post in MY topic please thanks Itachi and everybody else who posed :rolleyes:

Jade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back