Hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTenshi

Reaction score
Hello other Tamagotchi fans! I'm new here and I'm called TamaTenshi (Tenshi means Angel, if you didn't know ;) )

I joined TamaTalk because I adore Tamagotchi, and in perticular my two.

I don't know if we're meant to talk about our own Tamas here, but I will anyway. I have two v3's, one is white with clovers on it and the other is blue with soda bubbles and bottles on. In the white clover one I have my Tama Star, who is going to be leaving tonight at about 8pm as she has a baby :lol: I'll miss her. In the blue I have a boy called Wish and he's only 1 :D I'm gonna call Star's baby Rico :wacko:

I hope to have lots of fun here!

TamaTenshi :eek:

Hi there and welcome to tamatalk! and yes, it's fine to talk about your tamas :eek: anyways, if you have any questions feel free to ask any of the older members. Hope you enjoy tt, and if you need a friend, just PM!

:wacko: Sorlink

Welcome too tamatalk, Please read the pinned or lets say bold topics, so you can become a very kind and helpful member! Enjoy tamatalk and if you need any help pm any of the members, admins and guides!

-RS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back