Helloo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GotchiGal16

Reaction score
Hello, I'm GotchiGal16, my real name is Ceres but many people call me Kai.

I have around 15 Tamagotchis but I'm not running any at the moment.

I have many hobbies such as Anime, Manga, Video Games, and ofcourse Tamagotchis.

This is really much of a intro.

Thats it. :)

Haha! Welcome to Tamatalk~ I bought the Angelgotchi afterall. Since it seems something different xD I'll probally get the p1 or p1 (or both xD) in a couple of months since later this month I have game comming out...sorry for rambling xD Nice to meet you Kai. Im Sierra Im sure you will love it here and all your questions about tamas will be awnsered. Also Anime, Manga, VIDEO GAMES and tamagotchis are my favorite. But VIDEO GAMES is my first fav.

Thank you very much. :)

Oh, you'll absolutely love the Angelgotchi, trust me. The P1 and P2 are amazing also, but I enjoy playing the Angelgotchi more.

Oh god, I love video games. Especially Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, Zelda, Kingdom Hearts and Pokemon.

It's nice to meet you Sierra. (Thats a very pretty name by the way. ;D)

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg! I absolutely love pokemon and Harvest Moon games xD

I have animal prade, Friends and More Friends of Mineral Town,

Harvest Moon DS, Harvest Moon Island of happiness and when Havres Moon

Grand Bazzar comes out Ima get it since i pre-ordered it.

But you spelled my name wrong >.< its Sierra~

I still have to beat red on Pokemon Heart Gold @.@

I only have the ones for GameCube and Harvest Moon Animal Parade. But, I would like to get all of them.

Harvest Moon Grand Bazzar? I didn't know there was a new game coming out?! I have to get this one.

I'm very sorry about that. I have this bad habit of looking at my keyboard while typing. Which causes me to have many spelling mistakes. I'll have to be sure to reread my posts before posting.

I still haven't bought Pokemon Heart Gold. But, it's definitely on 'To Buy' list.

Just to stay on topic, thanks again for the welcome. :)

I only have the ones for GameCube and Harvest Moon Animal Parade. But, I would like to get all of them.Harvest Moon Grand Bazzar? I didn't know there was a new game coming out?! I have to get this one.

I'm very sorry about that. I have this bad habit of looking at my keyboard while typing. Which causes me to have many spelling mistakes. I'll have to be sure to reread my posts before posting.

I still haven't bought Pokemon Heart Gold. But, it's definitely on 'To Buy' list.

Just to stay on topic, thanks again for the welcome. ;)
I wish I had the ones for the Game cube xD The Grand bazzar seems really neat. You can still

do what any other Havrest Moon game does but every season there is a market where you get to sell

your stuff =D

Oh its fine xD Typos are a bish xD lolol. I dont really look at my keyboard anymore. :D

Pokemon HG and SS are really fun :lol:

Thats when I'll get my allowance, and since my mom overseas this month, I have to wait till next month.

But, I'm too excited, I can't wait till I get them. :)

Hopefully if my older brother gets his paycheck next week like I will, I'll probably buy mine with his.

EDIT; Typo.

Thats when I'll get my allowance, and since my mom overseas this month, I have to wait till next month. But, I'm too excited, I can't wait till I get them. :lol:

Hopefully if my older brother gets his paycheck next week like I will, I'll probably buy mine with his.

EDIT; Typo.
Haha I hope you can get it next week xD

@ilovemakiko- :)

@memetchirocks2122321-

Thank you very much. :) Compared to many other avid collectors, 15 is barely much. Don't worry, if you collect for many years you'll probably get more than me. I don't really have enough money to buy much anymore.

I was meaning to run one of my vintage Tamagotchis, but I don't have much free time on my hands now. Even though I just finished school, I have a job that I have to work at. Plus I piano, guitar, and cello lessons to go to. :/

Hopefully next month I'll be able to start one, since my music lessons will be over by then. :)

@Sierra- Thanks. :) Right now, I'm really hoping to get it next week.

Hai.

So. You've seen me before, no? My name's Krystal. :) It's nice to meet you~!

I hope you feel welcomed here and stick around for a long time. <3

Latest posts

Back