helloo!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princessmeow

Reaction score
hi guys im meow and im new here! im new to the modern tamagotchi releases as i had the connexion versions as a kid :) i carry my v4 around with me on my keys because i love the way it looks and would love to get back into tamagotchis so here i am ! :p

can't wait to get involved with the tamagotchi discussions here :wub:

also i am in LOVE with the emotes :D

Welcome!!!!! Hope you enjoy it here.

V4 is my favourite version!!

When I first joined on my old account I loved this one :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: and always tried to find a reason to use it :3

welcome to tamatalk! :D i love the v4 too, it was my 3rd tamagotchi. there's a lot of modern releases, if you want to familiarize yourself with them you can take a look at the wikia. the color tamagotchis are really a dream come true for someone like me who always wished they were real back when the connexions were coming out!

thanks guys <3

melonitchi ur avatar is adorable, reminds me of cinnamoroll

also Tinkalila i'm looking into getting a new tama but haven't really spent the time lookin at the releases properly on the wikia yet they're all mad expensive and im poor so im leaning towards getting a tamagotchi friends version because they're the cheapest :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back