Hellooo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaLOGS

Reaction score
Hey everyone! :D

My name is Stan, I am 17 years old, and a fan of tamagotchis great and small! :p )

I own my own tama website, www.tamagotchilogs.co.uk, would love to know what you all think..

I'm always up for chatting to tama fans, :p Just IM me,

Thanks,

~Stan

Welcome to TamaTalk! Glad you found us!

Look around and make yourself at home. :D

Thank you so much, :D I have been reading other peoples posts, I think I will like it here! :p

I forgot to add.. :p

Currently I have a gen2 lime tama, a gen2 black tama, Morino, angel, 3 connexions, going. :p

Stan i love your site! welcome to the forums when you always mentioned you belonged to a Tamagotchi online group with Group Hatching, i thought you ment this one i was gonna e-mail you this site.

By the way the second group hatching is gonna take place a few days after the American release i hope you participate, also i am working on a Connex growth chart maybe you'll you use it on his site?

Anyway i would love to talk Tama on AIM PM me you IM :D

Last edited by a moderator:
also i am working on a Connex growth chart maybe you'll you use it on his site?
Making a new chart? How come? Check out MadRox's Tamagotchi Connexion Grow Chart here

Yeah i know but i wanted to make one that included the pictures of what they look like on the Tamagotchi i will be done in 5 minutes.

Also i'm a fan of his site i would love to have my work on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

We are glad to have everyones work! :D

Charts, artwork, photos... You name it. We'd all love to see it! :p

WOW Mimitchi, that is a lovely growth chart and I have already uploaded it onto my connexion page. :D I have sent you a IM which you will prob read before this. :p )

Stan~ :p

hello jope u like it here even though u have been here for nearly a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back