HELLPPP MMMMEEEEEE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kordapia

Reaction score
can anyone help me?

im making a record of the tamagotchis that i get and because they always disappear from my parents list ive decided to give up and just copy and paste the info on word. does anyone have or know where to get a pic of a mametchi inside the tamagotchi v3 because the one in here (tamatalk) is only the picture of the one in the v2 and v1. if you have a pic or know where to get it (as i said in the beginning) can you please reply this or pm me with the link. please help me. sad.gif

thank you very much smile.gif

- kordapia -

(as i said in the title, you might've seen this in the intro forum. that is because people are just saying welcome to me there, not being rude to the people who said welcom, it is much appreciated, but i really need help with the pics. im quite desperate. dont ask why :chohimetchi: )

Hi,

try going on the official tamagotchi website and go in the memory game. when you get the character you want try right clicking it and saving it but it might not work!

from,

Tamahumps (aka. Arielle) :chohimetchi: :chohimetchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi:

If you use the blue skin on Tamatalk. There is a mametchi in a V3.

Hope I hepled,

Chlemma

hey peoplez, its me; kordapia. thanx for the tips. i have another request... just like before, except i need one of teleketchi inside the toy, if that's not too much trouble.

thanx again :) :furawatchi:

-kordapia-

You can get both of those with the v3 character chart on the left hand side of this screen. It's near the top. You can copy only the picture of the tama inside the tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back