HELLPPPPPPPPPP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

izabellac

Reaction score
DOES SOMEONE NO HOW TO GET A PICTURES FOR GROUP MEMBERS BECAUSE YOU DUDES HAVE REALLY GOOD ONES

huh?

oh I know what you mean, okay, one you read the rules or hover your mouse over "settings" up the top then go down to "Edit Avatar" then next to where it says "Base Gallery" you will find an arrow click on that and choose out of "Family Guy", "IPB Community Pack", "Smiley Avatars", "Tamagotchi Avatars" or "Various" click on the one you want, then click go.

Choose the Avatar you want by clicking on the little circle before the name and who it was done by. Then go wright down to the bottom and click on "Use Selected Avatar" and there you have it.

Hope I helped!

*molly01*

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to tamatalk! :huh:

If you awnt a tamatalk avatar, do what *molly01* said. If you want an avatar that you found or made (like mine) left click on the picture you want and click on "Save picture as". Then save it and go onto "Edit avatar" then go on "Browse", click on the avatar you want and then click on "open". Then finally click on "Update my avatar" and you will get the avatar you wanted. :huh: I hope I helped!

-sk8er girl-

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back