HELP!1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamamaster122

Reaction score
Okay my Tamagotchi IS sick and I fixed it then my tama died That it was beeping a lil nd that was odd0.0 If you have any ideas if I can fix my tamagotchi its a v2 also My friend was playing with it then she drop it then I think thats why it did that0.0 :eek: :( So Plz tell me what I can do to fix my tama also i put a new battery in it and it sill didn't work! My v3 is doing the same thing so plz post a comment because I found this v2 in walgreens for 15.99. :angry:

Well...... have you tried debugging it or taking it apart yet because something must of shoke lose

[SIZE=14pt]music city ID: AK0920[/SIZE]

Sick as in you see a skull on the screen? Well, in that case, you you have to give it medicine, right? Is that what you meant by you "fixing" it? Or are you referring to a wiring/mechanical problem?

Could you please tell us the problem more clearly? :)

oh i think i know she might be talking about the tamagotchi deaths the death song on the tamagotchi and then when it dies it has this long beep noise and then it shows an egg with wings

Sorry if this may sound stupid, but you did feed it right?

If you dont feed your tamagotchi or take care of them they will die.

But if it died for no reason and everything was perfectly fine with it then it might be a glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back