Help. Advice needed!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonadeJuice

Reaction score
Hey guys! It'd LemonadeJuice (but this is Tgd's backup).

I need some advice!!! I like this guy, right?

Well, I thought he liked me. We always laugh together and chat with eachother.

Though, he keeps going out with this girl 'Nicole'. They broke up, and he seemed really upset about it.

He was mad at this other girl, Brittany, because she had made them break up.

Anyways, at the end of the day, my crush went to put his things away in his backpack and started telling me all about his problems, like he trusted me to understand and actually take his side.

And everytime I'm at my friends house who lives in his court (which is everyday), he either A. says in school, "Call on me to come outside, ok?" or B. when he sees me and my friend outside he'll come otuside too and if I'm riding a scooter then he'll bring out his scooter.

So what I think is that he doesn't want to 'ask me out' or 'show he likes me' because I'm not as popular as Nicole and Brittany and that he friends would make fun of him. I need help! My best friend also lieks him, but we only play fight over him.

Any advice??

Im not goo at advice but you might wanna tell your friend how you feel. SHe'll feel better knowing your not hiding anything.

Anyone seen the movie "Just Friends"....jjk.

This may hurt but trust me it's good advice....as much as you feel for him, ONLY go out with him if he feels the same way about you. Dating someone who is hooked up with another girl or only 'sorta' likes you is no fun at all, you'll just get hurt.

Good luck :D I hope everything works out.

I feel you should talk to your friend (that also likes him.) The way you are telling the story it's kinda like he likes you more. Also take a risk and talk to him about it. Hopes it works out okay

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel you should talk to your friend (that also likes him.) The way you are telling the story it's kinda like he likes you more. Also take a risk and talk to him about it. Hopes it works out okay.
cant see ur reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back