Help any one?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DO YOU REALLY NEED HELP?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• 'Bout What?

• Nosy little....

• *busts up laughing* Im perfect!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its ok like hangin out with her
ok...so, the best thing...dont. if you are her friend, and have known her very well, then you dont wanna screw up a friend ship....Am I being rude? Anyways, you have to be patient. Look for signs. Like: 1. You catch her looking at you 2. she blushes while you talk to her or approch her 3. is kinda, in a good way, fidgity around you. If you see these alot, its all good. Then make your move. I guess you can start of by being alone with her. None of your friends, none of hers. Then, tell her: Look, we've been friends for...a while, and i was wondering, if you wanted to hang out at the mall? or any local place. If she says ok, keep going. Ask her when posible. the date of the meet up comes, dont be nervous.

KAY :p '

thanks again!!!! :p :p :p :p
:huh: :angry: did you try it out? i had a sinking feeling that it wouldnt and youd be really mad at me....how did it go? :angry: :angry: Besides that, its kinda wierd, but now i need advice...but, im not my problem, you are! How did it go and can you manage? :p B) PM me for a private conversation! Thanx! (I probably wont be back for a while.....maybe not!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back