help at swirly sweet city

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunna!

Reaction score
problem 1

well for starters i got my second tama-go(white with kuchipatchi)&2 figures-ringotchi and memetchi.

when i plugged in my ringotchi in my new tama-go it had only one game named patch..pattern match..something?(not mentioned on the instructions sheet)i forgot the name of the game&it had no shop option! it was a game i've never have heard of before in the tama-go.

then i plugged it in again and then i saw that it had the two games listed on the instructions and the shop icon,AND i was introduced by a large ringotchi when before i didn't.

NOW since i have 2 lite figures and 2 regular figures for me it only counted the lite figure it came with and the other two i plugged thus it should record 3 characters(right?)and NOW it has 4!!

BIG glitch or what??

problem 2

i noticed that on the website the base for the ringotchi is a light pink and the memetchi is a hot pink,well mine both have the hot pink base!is yours the same or did something go wrong?

another thing is on my blue tama-go the chain is black and my white one is white,as on the website all chains are white.is it just mine that is white or does anyone have the same problem i do?

with the memetchi figure on the website it has both eyes open but on my figure it has one open and the other winking,and for my lite memetchi her eyes are both up like this: ^^ ,does anyone have that too?

i got my blue tama-go when they first came out,maybe that's the problem?

problem 3

how do you access the cafe in swirly sweet city?i mean don't get me wrong i could go in but when i go up to the register it says i must attach my gotchi figure to my tama-go when my tama-go figure(ringotchi) is already attached.help!?

hope everyone got what i'm trying to say haha!

pleeeeeeeease help me out here! :(

CIMG4055.jpg

this is how the game looked

-idk who's picture this is but credit to you guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
3. The Gotchi Figures they refer to in the cafe shop are those that are sold separately. Attach it before you get the login password from your Tama-Go. Then log your Tama-Go into TamaTown. As your Tamagotchi character approachs the shop's order counter, look at the screen at the back of the cafe shop. It should show an image of the Gotchi Figure you have attached to your Tama-Go.

Problem 1: You probably didn't attach the figure correctly into the slot, I read somewhere that if you don't attach it properly, it will not read properly, other wise I think it might be a glitch.

Problem 2: Sorry, I don't have a Tama-Go, nor do I have any of the figurines, but I think someone here will help you. ;)

Problem 3: To access the cafe, go to swirly sweet city, the navigate your tamagotchi character to the cafe. I'm guessing you're talking about then you talk to the register and you can buy figurine-unique items? Try logging out of both TamaTown and your Tama-Go, and re-doing the whole process. Something might have happened and the TamaGo gave you the wrong password.

Hope the helps, please post again if you need clarification! :)

edit: ninga'd by binary. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
problem 2: the website displays pictures of the figure prototypes, so small differences are not anything really important ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back