Help! Buying a new Webkinz!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Howl Into The Night

Reaction score
Tommorow, I get one more webkinz. My dad is giving me 20 dollars. I already have a Lil'Kinz black bear (I think they're retired,) and I want a large one this time. Which one do you advise and at what stores can I get them?

Well actually, I would reccomend like a bird(they fly around the room) or a goldfish or manatee. Everybody wants those! And try to buy them at like hallmark, because its cheaper than other places, 15 for a webkinz, 13 for a lil kinz. Then you'll have some money left, to buy maybe some trading cards!

Well, here are some cool suggestions:

-Next Month's Pet of the Month, the Bullfrog (And adopt it in September)

-Bat or Toucan (they're the fullsized flying Webkinz) (and bat's Seasonal)

-Underwater Animals (Fantail Goldfish, Manatee, Bottlenose Dolphin) (For underwater rooms)

And, yeah!

And go to card stores. They commonly have Webkinz. Like, Hallmark. Cardsmart also has Webkinz within a week of their release.

The best place to go to is the mall. There will be plenty of stores that have Webbies!

I'd go to your local Hallmark.Best Prices and a great selection.

Swidward is right to get either next month's Pet of the month,the bat or Toucan,Or an underwater pet.Manatees appear to be common in stores aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back