HELP CLICK HERE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's normal. These are the reasons y your parent won't go away:

1. You have your tama on pause at night.

2. You set your tamas sleeping time after when the partent leaves.

3. Your tama doesn't feel like leaving yet.

Here are some tips to help your tama leave:

1. When ever your busy, or have to go away, Put your tama asleep at one of the folowing times:

- 10:00 PM

- 10:30 PM

- 11:00 PM

- 11:30 PM.

2. If your tama is a V2, set the time to 11:59 PM. Wait a minute.

Your welcome! Was it a V2? And want to be friends?

♪♪TamaLover♪♪

Last edited by a moderator:
:angry:   :angry:   :angry: Ok my tama had a baby the only thing is the arent wont go away
Plz help me!!
do not worry the parent will go away in a few days and if u want to debug your tamagotchi u can ask me for help. If u debug your tamagotchi you can fassfoward time and pick what kind of tamagotchi u want if its a boy or a girl an adult or a teenager.I did it and now having a tamagotchi is easier.If you want to debug your tamagotchi ask me how to do it.my name is silvertama and my email address is [email protected]. ;)

yes, the parent will leave the baby in two midnights, unpaused. there is also a trick you can do to make it leave early. your tama has to have spent one midnight with the baby. then on the second day, change the time to one minute before midnight.the parent should leave. i have tried this already!!!! it works. try at a later time if it doesnt work YET.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back