Help...connecting with friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyssaa

Reaction score
Hi,

My daughter has what I believe is a version 2 and her friend just got the tamagotchi connection and from what I have read they should be able to connect but we cant seem to get it. Everytime we try it my daughters says "fail" and her friends says "select version 3"

Any Ideas????

Thanks!

*MOVED from Tama Codes forum >> Help for New Tama Owners forum *

Last edited by a moderator:
well if they are connecting to a v3, te person with the v3 select v2 the person with a v2 select v3

On the V2, when you go to connect, select the "Ver 1" thing. On the V3, select the "Others" one. That should work. If you're already doing this or if you try it and it doesn't work, make sure there are no bright lights shining on the Tama's infra-red sensors. This can interfere with the IR light that connects the Tamas. If it still doesn't work, try changing the batteries. The IR light could be too weak to connect if the batteries are low. Hope this helps!

If the battery isn't low enough to show the big X sign, then your tamagotchi can still do everything.

Could the one you think is a V2 be a fake?

V2>>V3 connecting = V2 choose "V1", and V3 choose "others" when it gives you that choice.

Good luck, Alyssaa! Let us know if you get it to work!

[SIZE=14pt]WOAH... SLOW DOWN FOLKS.[/SIZE]

tamagotchi's dont connect in the sun. try in the shade

OR

call bandi customor service

OR...

or i dunno.

Hi,My daughter has what I believe is a version 2 and her friend just got the tamagotchi connection and from what I have read they should be able to connect but we cant seem to get it. Everytime we try it my daughters says "fail" and her friends says "select version 3"

Any Ideas????

Thanks!

*MOVED from Tama Codes forum >> Help for New Tama Owners forum *
ok first you put the V3 on others then you put the V2 on V1 and the will conect

if her friend have a v3, your daughter has to connect playmate to ver1. and her friend has to connect her playmate to others. then hit "B" (the middle button) . When its shows standby hit "B" again then it should connect should appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back