HELP D:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the fact the you said that proves that you indeed know the answer. don't do anything. he's her boyfriend, and that would be a bad thing to do.
Agreed.

He's her boyfriend and a crush should never come before a good friend.

^ As said.

My friend (Miley), likes this guy named Ben. Ben is dating Nikki. Miley ended up doing something stupid x_x

Ben & Miley were passing notes in class and it said...

Miley: Would you marry Nikki?

Ben: No, I don't like her...

Miley: Then why are you dating her?

Ben: because she likes me.

Then she told everyone he said that when what he really meant was he didn't like her as a wife but as a girlfriend! It doesn't bother me, but she should get the facts straight and not trying to ruin it for them ;_;

I personally don't think you should do anything. If two girls like one guy, then don't you think it should be the guy to decide who he goes out with?

Don't. Whatever you do, DON'T. He will say NO, and you will probably lose your friend.

At least wait until they "break up". Then plan about asking.

even when they break up, it's still not a good idea to ask. because one or the other could still have feelings for the other.

even when they break up, it's still not a good idea to ask. because one or the other could still have feelings for the other.
ZOMG, You took teh Words out of my Mouth O.O"

[SIZE=13pt]...Ummm, whats telling your friend that you like her boyfriend gonna do?[/SIZE]

It's just going to cause stress and conflict between you too. O-O"

Besides I highly doubt she's just gonna dump him and let you have him. >.>

The world doesn't roll like that.

If this friend means a lot to you, you might not want to say anything because it could cause conflict and broken hearts. If you feel like you HAVE to say something, try "You are so lucky you are going out with ____. You look so cute together!' Try congratulating your friend on her relationship rather than getting jealous over it. I hope this helps!

~*spypeeps3*~

[SIZE=13pt]...Ummm, whats telling your friend that you like her boyfriend gonna do?[/SIZE]It's just going to cause stress and conflict between you too. O-O"

Besides I highly doubt she's just gonna dump him and let you have him. >.>

The world doesn't roll like that.
Well... Like They Say, Love can Ruin Friendship.

I'm going with majority of people on this one. You want to tell your friend you fancy her significant other? Well be prepared to have drama and stress up the wazoo then :) It's not the energy to me but if you want to make a mess of your friendship and other issues come up, go right ahead.

I'm going with majority of people on this one. You want to tell your friend you fancy her significant other? Well be prepared to have drama and stress up the wazoo then :p It's not the energy to me but if you want to make a mess of your friendship and other issues come up, go right ahead.
but she always asks me who i fancy and i do this thing with my hand when i lie :(

i cant just keep doing that :D

Put your hand in your pocket and keep your mouth shut.

[SIZE=7pt]sounds like a line from a song if you ask me. but really.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
but she always asks me who i fancy and i do this thing with my hand when i lie :( i cant just keep doing that :D
Well if she's prompting you for an answer just instead of lying, just tell her this...

"Look I don't know why you keep asking me...and it's making me uncomfortable so please stop. You wouldn't like it if I drove you up the wall with the same question all the time."

And eventually she'll get fed up asking or hopefully even better would be she get the hint to stop badgering you. Simple.

um... I guess you could tell her but he's her boyfriend. So it won't really matter. If someone has a girlfriend then really... just forget it. Maybe if things don't work out you will have a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back