help emergency

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yaztama

Reaction score
help please? i dont know how to get a job whenever i get mail

with this sigh: ! it goes up and says away and then when i press

the b button it always first goes to school then when i press the

b button again the school picture goes up and 3 presents appear

and then in the presents it has 1 x on them each. and then it just

comes back to the normal screen again! so could you please

tell me step by step how to get a job?

thanx taztamaxx

p.s please reply a.s.a.p :blink:

[SIZE=8pt]i didnt even know tamas could go to school !! what kind of tama do u have, v3?[/SIZE]

no sorry version 3's can not go to school but version 4's can you should get 1! :blink:

i have a version 4

Last edited by a moderator:
If your Tama is still at school, it won't get a job yet. But it will do eventually, and when it does, you will see it standing outside the place it works. :blink:

No ! NO ! leave it open so other people can see how to get a job ! LEAVE it open !
Ok...sorry? Even if it was closed you could still read it, it's just that the person who wanted the answer has got it, so there is no need for this thread. :p

And please don't write in caps, it doesn't come across as 'friendly'. :p

Your life points will effect what carrer and what tamagotchi you will get. You will get the job 24 hours after the Adult. Also you will get paid to for doing your Job. On a version 3 there is no school. But you can get souvenirs from the online school :p

Your life points will effect what carrer and what tamagotchi you will get. You will get the job 24 hours after the Adult. Also you will get paid to for doing your Job. On a version 3 there is no school. But you can get souvenirs from the online school :(
Do you know any amounts of life points required to get a certain job?

Thanks. :)

Do you know any amounts of life points required to get a certain job?
Thanks. :)
Well, I don't know. There's no certain amount. I know you must graduate from school. The amout of life points effect what job you get :D Like I just said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I don't know. There's no certain amount. I know you must graduate from school. The amout of life points effect what job you get :lol: Like I just said.
Thanks again Locky. B) I'll do some testing and keep records of my jobs and points, see if it helps. :ph34r:

:) 0o-Tamagotchi-Baby-o0 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back