HELP FOR NEW PET OWNERS AND TIPS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lillybell

Reaction score
THIS IS FOR ? ABOUT YOUR TAMA!AND TIPS.

LIKE IF YOUR IS A GIRL OR A BOY.

OR HOW TO MAKE THEM HAPPY.

JUST KEEP ON ASKING ? AND I WILL ASWER OR OTHER PEOPLE WILL ASWER.

YOU MAY BE 12 AND KNOW MORE THAN I DO, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE MEAN, AREN'T YOU THE ONE WHO SAID UNDER DISLIKES THAT YOU DISLIKE MEAN PEOPLE, SO DON'T BE MEAN YOURSELF. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY DON'T REPLY. THANKS.

what i have to say....

admin has disalowed such topics and posting this in the intro section seems like an underhand tactic to me...

you see this clogs up the help boards and pplz cant find answers to the questions well, they need to ask again!

all this clutter damaged the help section and admin banned it.

so now this is in the wrong section, and so now i will report it to be closed, sorry.

please dont make topics anymore! ^_^ thanks.

edit: im writing in capatials isnt the smartest thing to do.. it makes you sound angrier than you probably really are.please dont yell at molly01 because she isnt mean [she, it better be or thats just scary] and i think she is being as polite and courteous as anyone on tamatalk...

[i amy be 11 (which i am) and know more than you do but i am mean. in a very cold sort of way. i am carefree at the moment and not in a war. i didnt write that i dont like mean people anywhere so i guess i can be mean to myself.. but in a cold way.. i can be nice, more generous than anyone i know.. but i am mean. i wont lie :) ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse me but i'am clearly not the problem here.

I'am not being mean i'm just stating my opinion, there for if you do not like my opinion that is fine.

Maybe you should read from the very first post to the last and just see how your being immuture, i didn't get your point and than you told me, then i asked why you made a topic about it instead of doing it how everyone else does it.

I DO NOT COME ONTO TAMATALK TO FIGHT, INSTEAD I LIKE TO HELP PEOPLE, THERE FOR I'M GONNA LEAVE THIS TOPIC AND START HELPING PEOPLE WHO NEEDS HELP.

I WAS GOING TO UNTIL MOLLY01 SENT ME A MEAN MESSAGE.
[SIZE=21pt]I DID NO SUCH THING AND I'M AM PROVEN INNOCENT UNTILL PROVEN GUILTY, NOT ONLY ARE YOU BEING MEAN BUT ALSO LIEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Excuse me but i'am clearly not the problem here.I'am not being mean i'm just stating my opinion, there for if you do not like my opinion that is fine.

Maybe you should read from the very first post to the last and just see how your being immuture, i didn't get your point and than you told me, then i asked why you made a topic about it instead of doing it how everyone else does it.

I DO NOT COME ONTO TAMATALK TO FIGHT, INSTEAD I LIKE TO HELP PEOPLE, THERE FOR I'M GONNA LEAVE THIS TOPIC AND START HELPING PEOPLE WHO NEEDS HELP.
well, then.... leave...

not much i can do about it..

not like i mind that much at all ethier..

if i cared to much i wouldnt get into wars every day..

[not like thats gonna happen]

but i was backing you for a moment there.. might you read everything *twice*

whatever [i cant care too much]

bye!

edit. only a guide can close a topic.

thats what i did, notified them,

Last edited by a moderator:
OH AND NOW YOU GO FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you can't close it, a guide has to.

well, then.... leave...not much i can do about it..

not like i mind that much at all ethier..

if i cared to much i wouldnt get into wars every day..

[not like thats gonna happen]

but i was backing you for a moment there.. might you read everything *twice*

whatever [i cant care too much]

bye!

edit. only a guide can close a topic.

thats what i did, notified them,
sorry i was talking to the other one, just that you keep getting in between my posts, but thanks for backing.

okay sure.. whatever works..

i dont like to get into arguments..

arguments are for school where people only insult you if they think that they have the guts to fight you head on... chat rooms are different.

okay sure.. whatever works..i dont like to get into arguments..

arguments are for school where people only insult you if they think that they have the guts to fight you head on... chat rooms are different.
lol your right!

but not even the class bully picks on me mainly because i'm the stongest in my class...weird huh. :huh: ^_^ :eek: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back