Help for New Tama v3 Pet Owners!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Mama27

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Here are some tips for the new Tamagotchi Version 3:[/SIZE]

Life Stages:

Baby (Teletchi, Shiroteletchi)- This tamagotchi needs a lot of attention! If you have to leave it for any reason, you should pause it! (To Pause, press A + C) Your baby will grow within 45 minutes to one hour and 45 minutes. You should most likely keep the sound on so you can hear when they need you and you should keep it at the right weight so it grows into a good toddler.

Toddler (Mohitamatchi, Tamatchi, Mizutamatchi, Kuchitamatchi)- These tamas need a lot of attention like the babies only the babies need a little more. If you leave this tama alone for any reason, you should set the time to its bedtime (8:00 pm or later) and it will go to sleep, keep all its happy hearts, and still grow at the right pace. This tamagotchi will grow a day after it evolved. Keep the sound on so you can hear it. Keep it at a good weight too.

Teenager (Obotchi, Young Mimitchi, Hinatchi, Pirorioritchi, Hinotamatchi, Hashitamatchi, Young Mametchi, Hikotchi, Nikatchi, Patapatatchi)- This tamagotchi won't need you as much as the other two I just mentioned. You don't need the sound on, but it is recommended. Just because it is older though, doesn't mean you should forget about it. If you are leaving for a little while, make sure all the happy and hungry hearts are filled, there are no poops, and it is not sick. If you are going to school or something and can't bring it, either leave it with somebody, or set the time to its bedtime (depends on the tamagotchi you have) and make it go to sleep. You shouldn't pause it but if you are leaving for a few days (to go on vacation or buisness trip, etc [which I know most of you would bring your tamagotchis along]), you should pause it. Keep your tamagotchi at the right weight.

Adults- This tamagotchi stage is where your tamagotchi is the most independent of all. Of course you shouldn't forget about your tamagotchi, but you can leave it alone for long amounts of time. You do not have to keep the sound on, but you can if you want. If you took care of your tamagotchi as it grew into this stage, then it will most likely become a good adult. This tamagotchi has access to most of the items. Keep it at a good weight and keep it healthy. If you must leave it alone for a few hours, set the time to its bedtime and make it go to sleep. Vacation or buisness trip, etc, put it on pause.

The Matchi Maker-

The match maker is an old timer who comes to the tamagotchis who haven't mated with another tamagotchi yet. She brings you another tamagotchi and hopefully they match up. If they do, they will have a baby which you must take care of along with the adult. After the adult has been with the baby for tow midnights, it will go to Tamagotchi Planet leaving you with the baby. You then start generations of tamagotchi. If you refuse the Match Maker, your tamagotchi will continue to grow into an old timer and eventually die of old age.

Games-

Get ♪= Move the bucket aroung (with the A and C buttons) to catch the flying ♪'s and double ♪'s. Dodge the flying poops. If you catch 100 ♪'s, you get a prize of 100 (or over) gotchi points.

♪= 1 point

Double ♪'s= 2 points

Bump= Go through rounds of "bumping" your oponent. To "bump," when the screen say PUSH, hit the middle button two times, a second in between each time, and get as much power as you get. When you get to the 8th round, the screen will say "Champion" and you will get a LOT of gotchi points.

Flag= Hit the correct button to go to higher rounds. If the arrow is going ----> that way, press the right button. If the arrow is going <---- that way, press the left button. If both arrows appears, press both buttons at the same time. You do not need the middle button in this game. If you beat round 10, you are the champion.

Heading= Hit the falling balls with your head. To move left, hit the left button, to move right, hit the right button. To hit the ball on your head, hit the middle button. If you hit the ball 20 times, you are the champion and you get 400 gotchi points.

Memory= Follow the pattern with the buttons. If one of the arrows look like this: ^, press the middle button. If one of the arrows looks like this: >, press the right button. If one of the arrows looks like this: <, hit the right button. I donnot know how much gotchi points you get or anything because I never beat the game!

Sprint= Hit any buttons to race your opponent. If you beat 8 levels, you are the champions and get a lot of gotchi points!

Tama Town- Unlock cool codes and play games to get cool stuff.

Bringing Tama's to School-

Most kids aren't allowed to bring their tamagotchi's to school. If you sneak your tama to school, you should have the following-

•A pocketbook (If you're a girl)

•A place you can hide your tamagotchi

Before you go to school, TURN THE SOUND OFF! I repeat! TURN THE SOUND OFF! You donnot want your tamagotchi to beep in class! Keep your tamagotchi away from tattletales! You don't want somebody to take it away! That's really all you should know about brining it to school!

Okay, I have a lot more I would like to tell you but this seems pretty long so I'll leave it at that! If you have any questions I didn't answer, feel free to ask! Enjoy!

~Tama_Mama27

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm Tama_Mama cool tips but wrong forum. This should be in the "Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks" forum. Well now ya know. Uilleam

something about the adult section...

good health and weight is totally optional. if im going for a good character and when it grows into an adult, neglect is a must. when its an adult i dont give a care to its health. why should you????? it wont grow any further and u wont get any more healthy characters.

something about the baby and child seccion...

DONT pause. it will like for about a day if you dont. this is tested by me and it works.with my 9th gen i left it at school unpaused for like 7 hours it was just sick with no hearts. ...maybe i should make my own guide..................

Umm Tama_Mama cool tips but wrong forum. This should be in the "Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks" forum. Well now ya know. Uilleam
actually, the forum is "Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners" and the title of my topic is "Help for New Tamagotchi V3 Owners."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back