Help for new V3 pet owners

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cguanzing

Reaction score
when ever I try to put a password and its the same thing as the password I put in (even the instructions) it says ERROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? IT DRIVES ME NUTS! WHAT DO I DO? I NEED HELP QUICK!! thankyou

:( :rolleyes: :eek: christine ^_^ :eek: ;)

if you entered a different username on you tamagotchi than on tamatown.com, then it won't reconize the password on your tamagotchi v3. If that is the case, enter the same username from your tamagotchi on Tamatown.com. :furawatchi:

I know I am entering the tamatown password correctly and have the correct username but for some reason the items are not showing up on my Tamv3's item list!! :D any idea why?

I think I found it out!!!!!!! If you have no parents or grandparents you cant go enter but go to point and press it once then it says donate to the king and say yes it will send you a password to visit him.(i think and only if you donate)

badpete, when you enter passwords from winning games on TamaTown those items go to your souvenir list!! Just go to the Games/Activity icon, and then go to the fifth option, and then press B, then view your souvenirs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back