Help for royal costume

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalvr1995

Reaction score
:( :unsure: I have the royal costume and it gives you a password. The only problem is that it does not say where to insert the password...

PLEASE HELP!!

THANKS...

:lol: :wacko: :ph34r:

? I think you put it in at the king's palace in tama town. Otherwise, I don't know! Good luck! :(

No you don't! I've already tried in the tamagotchi, the king's palace, parents and AND grandparents! ^_^ :D Wahh. Any other places?

well, we know that the password doesn't go to your tama, or to anyplace that is open at tamatown. there are a lot of people trying to figure this out right now. the only place i know of that it hasn't been tried at yet is the nintendo DS tama corner shop game, and i don't have that. you are not alone! lots of people are baffled with it right now, espicially since it comes up as "password for ??"

Kyliesmum

I have an item named ?? :furawatchi: I got the pword from the corner shop. It turns into a clone of my tama (only for adults) and then they dance around a bit and then it dissappears, but the item is re-usable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back