Help for tamagotchi 4u+

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liyv

Reaction score
In june, I bought a white 4u. But I don't nfc device ( I have a french S6 edge ) so I don't play deeply with it. So I sold it.

BUT, the 4u+ is very gorgeous ( blue ! <3 ), and I hesitate to buy one again. But before i would to ask somethings :

- As I tell, I don't have NFC device, so what do you think about this tama without the app ?

- How unlock destinations ( garden ... ), characters ( Candy Pakupaku...) etc...I see a lots of people who don't have NFC device for downloads, but who can unlock this things. ( with new 3ds, or cellphone only...) How do I do ?

- For unlock, I must to buy two 4u+ ?

- Someone have a growth chart of the 4u+ ? and a guide ? I don't find it anywhere :(

- Where the 4u+ are cheaper ?

Thank you for your answer :D

I don´t have a Tamagotchi 4u or 4u+, but I hope I can help you. ^_^

So..I was thinking to get my first Tamagotchi with a colorful screen, and I was thinking to get the Tamagotchi 4u+ but I´ve heard from many people that this Tamagotchi is really boring after while( 1 week or so).

The Colors and the Animations are great but well..it has not enough features and characters. :unsure:

The Tamagotchi 4u+ has a few new features but it´s just really fun with a device with NFC (It needs the Felica NFC Tecnology!) so far I´ve heard.

And yes, I agree. The designs are great, I just love love love the shell designs :lol:

Here is a video which might help you~ :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tbJowhrv7g

Hope I could help a bit :)

If you have a Wii U and Super Smash Bros, you can scan your 4U+ at the character select screen in Smash Mode to get NFC unlocks. There might be other games that work, too. It doesn't work with the 3DS, I tried. I don't think a growth chart exists yet. There are some items that you can only get with two 4U+s, but I think that's mostly item trading and such. I don't know how to unlock the extra destinations, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back