Help for V3 and V4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElanorWolf

Reaction score
I currently have both a v3 and a v4, and am wondering if anyone has any hints or help on how to get the toddler hitodetchi(sp?) the starfish? Ive been trying desperatley for days and keep getting tamatchi(I think).

All Ive been able to find so far is that Im supposed to take excellent care of the baby. Sooo... Ive been playing games like mad, not letting it get overweight (Or trying, I dont actually know what overweight is for a baby!) and not feeding snacks.

Any other helpful little hints you could give to help me get that adorable little starfish?

Many thanks,

El.

Ack! Trust me to have lost the instruction manual telling me how to get the points!

Do you think its easier to get with the V3? Am mainly using my V4 because its pretty and girly (oh, the shame, but its true!).

Umm... off topic a little?

Anyway...

I think baby characters are pretty much random, without much choice. I think Tamatchi is best care, if it matters at all, though. It would probably be

Tamatchi

Hitodetchi

Kuchitamatchi

Kuribotchi

or something like that.

EDIT: Hold on, Hitodetchi isn't available on V3 or V4. He's only on V2 and V4.5. Tamatchi is only on V3, V4.5, and the original tama as a teen. That's why you can't get a Hitodetchi, you don't have the right version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh? Im sure Ive seen him on character charts for V3! :(

EDIT: Oops! I apparently have a V4.5, not a V4 (see, you can tell im a noob at this!). I really hope he's available on that version, otherwise Im going to have to search out an older one. DETERMINED TO OWN THAT TAMA! :p

Yet another edit: Ooookay, so have determined that the version 4 and 4.5 look identical in pictures... Any other way for me to tell them apart?

Last one, I promise: Pretty certain now it must be a V4.5, as I had a kujakutchi which later evolved into a celebtchi. I dont see either of them appearing on any V4 character charts so PLEASE tell me Im right in assuming I have a V4.5?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can only get the starfish in v2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :(

Check the character charts for V4.5. Hitodetchi is very definitely on there!

You definitely have a V4.5

Yes, you can get a Hitodetchi on the V4.5 ;)

Celebtchi is also on the V4.5 and not on the V4

Most of the V4 tamas had a ball at the tip of their antennae and the V4.5s had a star at the tip. However, in Europe, some of the second wave of shell designs for V4.5 had balls (not stars) as antennae - so it can get confusing ;)

Most of the V4 tamas had a ball at the tip of their antennae and the V4.5s had a star at the tip. However, in Europe, some of the second wave of shell designs for V4.5 had balls (not stars) as antennae - so it can get confusing ;)
I have the british version which is called the JinseiPlus connexion 4, so I got a little confused there!

Thanks to whoever mentioned skills being important! I reset and bribed my tama with snacks so it would play lots of games. An hour later and I finally have my hitodetchi! Hoping to mate it later in life with my tamatchi :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back