help for v5 tamatown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaholic_lol

Reaction score
i just bought a tamagotchi v5 i went to tamatown and when i played the game i couldnt exit the only options i saw was try again and log out what do i do to get back to the main menu. help plz

Sorry, but in this situation I cannot help you. Just close the Tamatown window and exit from PC on your V5 and don't play this game the next time you enter, because it could be a glitch (Unfortunately, Tamatown is well known for its many annoying glitches :huh: you just have to put up with them)

i just bought a tamagotchi v5 i went to tamatown and when i played the game i couldnt exit the only options i saw was try again and log out what do i do to get back to the main menu. help plz
Short answer: log out exits the game; it doesn't exit the site.

Long anser: When TamaExpo (the V5 "TamaTown" site) first appears, it asks you to select the language to use. After you select the language, you see the pavilions. You can travel back and forth between the main and smaller pavilions as you wish.

When you select a game, you're asked to log in. This password carries your Tamagotchi character from your V5 toy to TamaExpo. After log in, the game appears.

If you win the game, you're shown a log out password - this password carries the prize from TamaExpo to your V5 toy.

If you lose the game, you can select try again or log out. Try again allows you to play the game again without having to log in again. If you select log out, you're shown a log out password - sometimes even if you don't win, you're given a small prize.

After you're done entering the log out password, the pavilions will appear again.

Where do you get the special passwords that it says in the instructions on tama earth and expo? please help!!!!!! :( :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back