help G1 and tamagottchi angel screen?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wiccan44890

Reaction score
I bought these 2 tamagotchi off of ebay awhile back and they do work im pretty sure. I only have 2 lr44 batteries and no others to test i was thinking the reason the screen turns off after only few seconds of no pushing a button might be battery because i used same battery's in both tama's and they both do the same thing. I can not even get through a tamagotchi angel game never once won it because the screen turns off in i am talking a second but u hit a button and it turns on and stays if u continue to hit buttons could anyone give me some advise.

what is a volt meter and is that how the vintage tamagotchi's tell you they need the batteries changed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your help. I though it might be the batteries also. I went out bought new lr44 batteries and my tamagotchi angel and generation 1 tamagotchi work perfectly. I really like my 2 ancestor tamagotchis gunna buy more when i get the money. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back