Help (guide or admin)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have You Had the question asked b4?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Its happened to me!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inuyasha&Tamagotchi

Reaction score
Im sure this will be relocated but:

Im having problems with the site.......... when i go to a new topic or something that i have already read I cant see the post i havent seen yet UNLESS i add a post to it???????? Whats wrong i dont want to mess up someones topic PLZZZ Guide or Admin plzzzzzzz help

:blink:

well.....i dont really get it...., but i think u mean when thers more then one page, or when theres a couple of pages.....to fix that, above the title it says something like Pages: (7) [1]2, 3.......Last>>

click on the number to go to that page (the bold is the page ur on) or press last to go to the last page :blink:

NO that aint it.......... like it will show that there is like 13 replyies and i can only see one until I post something
no...never happened to me.................im not sure what's going on though...............

*Moved to appropriate area by Jappyx*

Interesting. I am not exactly sure what it could be. It could, however, be a problem with the PHP file for viewing topics. Please, can you take screenshots or something like that?

Maybe contacting Admin directly via PM could be a way to make sure he/she knows of this... Or atleast make sure he/she views this topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm. THat never happened to me! Maybe it's CPU problems :ph34r: or ask the Admin (PM). I'm sure he/she can help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back