HELP! Hanerutchi2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxiecraft

Reaction score
Note: this is Hanerutchi2 (Japanese tama) :huh:

I bought a new tama last time… I thought that it was Entama but it's Hanerutchi2! OMG! It was a mistake! I'm a bit disappointed… I really want Entama. This tama is looks like V4 and I thought it was Entama. It was not Entama because the characters are so WEIRD and UGLY! :p Waaaaahhh… I'm desperate I'M NOT GOOD IN JAPANESE after all… I don't understand it… please help! I have a character chart already (from tama-zone) I know Hanerutchi2 is also the same with Entama. I need more info about Hanerutchi2 sorry for being noob :)

All I need to know:

List of foods

Ongaku raising foods

Taiiku raising foods

Owarai raising foods

ALL FOODS!

List of items

Ongaku raising items

Taiiku raising items

Owarai raising items

Special items

ALL ITEMS!

List of jobs/careers

Ongaku jobs

Taiiku jobs

Owarai jobs

ALL JOBS!

What jobs should I choose to get special characters? :huh:

Example: do get a Makiko in Entama, get a Memetchi first and choose a job as a pop star then Get 999 GUTS points in Style/fashion and wait for three days. <-- how this apply to Hanerutchi2?

What group should I get? Ongaku group? Taiiku group? Owarai group? :huh:

Parent group + parent group = child group

Example: Mame + Meme = Meme <-- how this apply to Hanerutchi2?

Ongaku + Taiiku = ???, Ongaku + Owarai = ???, Taiiku + Owarai = ??? HELP!

ENGLISH Translations of Newspapers and letters… I NEED TRANSLATIONS PLEASE!

That's all, thanks for the help. sorry for being noob :p

- Oxie B)

hey... there's no somebody knows about this??? there's no reply yet... :p THIS IS HANERUTCHI 2!

PLEASE ANSWER! PLEASE... I'm waiting for answers... I need answers desperately :D please read this... I'm getting mad :p I'm panicking...

I'M DESPERATE! ANSWER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! :( :( :( I'm noob about Hanerutchi2 :) It's JAPANESE! I NEED HEEEEEEEEEELLLLPPP! :huh:

What are differences about Hanerutchi2 and Entama?

• Jobs

• Breeding with another family group

HANERUTCHI 2 WEBSITE

HANERUTCHI 2 CHARACTERS

- Oxie B)

Last edited by a moderator:
What the... hey... ANSWER PLEASE! :( This topic was posted 5 days ago but there's NO REPLY YET! :angry: Does anyone know? :huh: I'm sooooo mad! :angry: I'm just asking for help but there's NOBODY answering! :( I know, most of tamatalk members have no idea about Hanerutchi2 but some forum moderators, admin, and Tamatalk guides know this stuff! Please help me… I said I'M DESPERATE! I'm begging all of you… Tamatalk guides, help me... :(

To Binary and all Tamatalk guides:

I'm just a noob about Hanerutchi2. I know all of you know this stuff. I have no account in tama-zone. The search engine in tama-zone is not functioning at all and it always says "Sorry, the administrator has taken the search engine offline for the moment. Please try again later" so I can't find the topics about this. you don't know how nerd I am... I'm making tamagotchi diary and making profiles about them. I'm not satisfied if I do not know my stuff! :D I already know how to play the Entama but I'm just want to know the list of jobs, foods, items, and breeding with another family group in Hanerutchi2. What are differences between Hanerutchi2 and Entama? I tried to search some info in the net but it's Japanese! I'm not good in Japanese at all… I tried to study the Japanese language but I can't learn! I know only Hiragana letters but I can't construct even a simple sentence… my brain sucks! I'm a Tamagotchi-nerd but I'm not a genius... :p Please help... all Tamatalk guides... I'm still waiting for the answers. Thanks. ;)

- Oxie B)

I'm so sorry you're not getting any answer, but I can't help more than say google it. I've never heard anything such as a hanerutchi before, i've heard even less of anything such as a hanerutchi2!

I don't know anything about it, that's why I didn't answer before, beccause I still saw your topic the same dy as you posted it. I hope somebodey knows about hanerutchi2 that helps you... :p :D

Thanks, but I don't need a chart anymore because I knew the charts and characters already before I post this topic... :D

I'm so sorry you're not getting any answer, but I can't help more than say google it. I've never heard anything such as a hanerutchi before, i've heard even less of anything such as a hanerutchi2!I don't know anything about it, that's why I didn't answer before, beccause I still saw your topic the same dy as you posted it. I hope somebodey knows about hanerutchi2 that helps you... :D :p
Before I post this topic, I tried to search in tama-zone, tamatalk, google, yahoo, or even wikipedia but NOTHING FOUND. :D This tama is very rare :D :wub:

This topic was posted [SIZE=14pt]ONE WEEK AGO[/SIZE] but tamatalk guides still not answering… what's wrong of this topic??? :D tamatalk guides KNOWS [SIZE=14pt]HANERUTCHI 2![/SIZE] I NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! [SIZE=21pt]ASAP[/SIZE] :D I don't know what to do... [SIZE=21pt]please answer[/SIZE] :p read my first post :wub: :D

- Oxie -_-

First of all, getting angry because you haven't gotten the answer you are looking for is not going to get you anywhere. I believe if the Guides knew this information they would have tried helping you by now. After all, they are checking the forums every single day. As you said Hanerutchi 2 is very rare.

I can suggest you try to come up with different methods of finding out what you're looking for, since no one seems to know, and it can not be found anywhere. You need to be patient, try feeding it one food and using one item (or however it goes) to see which group you will get. Again, this would require patients.

I don't know if the user -Ra- is still active on TamaTalk, but I believe he is on TamaZone. I'm mentioning him because he had/has a Hanerutchi 2. Maybe you can ask binary (or another member of TT who is also on TZ) to contact him on TamaZone to see if he knows any of the information you are in search of.

Sorry I couldn't help with what you are looking for.

~shawdy~ :blink:

List of foodsOngaku raising foods

Taiiku raising foods

Owarai raising foods

ALL FOODS!

List of items

Ongaku raising items

Taiiku raising items

Owarai raising items

Special items

ALL ITEMS!

What jobs should I choose to get special characters?
ongaku = music

taiiku = phys.ed

owarai = humour

foods

music meal - deep-fried dojou

music meal - meat

music meal - ramen

music meal - shabu-shabu

music meal - pot of curry

music snack - sour (mixed drink)

music snack - okonomiyaki

music snack - orange juice

music snack - draft beer

music snack - ham

phys.ed meal - deep-fried fishcake

phys.ed meal - mayonnaise

phys.ed meal - egg

phys.ed meal - nikujyaga (stew)

phys.ed meal - plate of curry

phys.ed snack - banana

phys.ed snack - shochu (liquor)

phys.ed snack - cider

phys.ed snack - chai

phys.ed snack - crepe

comedy meal - pickled watermelon rind

comedy meal - rice

comedy meal - sushi

comedy meal - hotdog

comedy meal - dog-shaped riceball

comedy snack - grape juice

comedy snack - wedding cake

comedy snack - green tea

comedy snack - steamed bun

comedy snack - nashi

items

music item - futon

music item - bath salts

music item - television

music item - maracas

music item - microphone

music item - speaker

music item - music box

music item - guitar

music item - award

phys.ed item - futon

phys.ed item - bath salts

phys.ed item - television

phys.ed item - barbell

phys.ed item - exercise ball

phys.ed item - hand exerciser

phys.ed item - mirror

phys.ed item - megaphone

phys.ed item - flag

comedy item - futon

comedy item - bath salts

comedy item - television

comedy item - wig

comedy item - cushions

comedy item - squeaky hammer

comedy item - mask

comedy item - folding fan

comedy item - trophy

(Note: Some items appear to be listed multiple times because there are several kinds of them. Example futon - there's a music futon, a phys.ed futon, and a comedy futon. The description is the same, but the graphic is slightly different. Usually the graphic includes the symbol for the type of GUTS points it's related to.)

special adults

Instructions are at the bottom of the chart here: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=13155

[SIZE=21pt]THANKS!!!♥[/SIZE] :D ^_^ :p

I'm gonna experiment the breeding process and list them! "Parent group + parent group = child group" (Entama is my reference) ;) thanx! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back