HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you get a cell phone instead of honey?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

• I think

• WHAT!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tia has 8 tamas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Girls:

B)

:angry:

Boys:

:rolleyes:

Ok good for Tia......... but what does that have to do with anything. Can a guide please close this? Because this is getting a LITTLE out of hand.

-WarriorsCatRulz :)

AND I WANT MY :) TO GET MARRIED TO HER :rolleyes: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woah! CALM DOWN! You are going crazy!!! I have to go now and I expect you to calm down and behave. Please can a guide close this? Thanks

-WarriorsCatRulz :rolleyes:

Sorry and i'm back noooooooooooooooooooooo my :gozarutchi: and ;) are DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :( :( :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this is one messy topic.

Time for it to go away.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back