help help help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8erdoodd

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]i have a boy universal teen (the blue one with curly hair) and i dont know how to get the adult i want. it turns adult soon! so hurry and help! does it have to do with skill points?, and how does it decide whitch family its in? :) [/SIZE]

ok, well then how do i get it to evolve into the universal adult that i want? (gozerotchi)

I take it your obviously talking about V4? :)

Well, 'universal teens' can evolve into any adult - usually the 'universal adults'. So they don't appear to belong to a group/family, and can be recieved because of 'bad' care, low training, neglection, low skill points etc.

If it helps, look at this chart provided by spudilike: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281

-sk8er girl-

will a universal turn into any of the secret characters if it has the propper skill points for that character, or do they have a designated special too?

If you don't want a Universal Adult, then you will have to wait for the next generation and next time try to take as good care of your baby and child/toddler as you can - keep the Hungry hearts full with meals and the Happy hearts full with Jump Rope or Mimic :)

It is still possible to get a Gozarutchi from an Obotchi. Good Luck ;)

But a Universal Adult will not turn into any of the spcial adults - sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
will a universal turn into any of the secret characters if it has the propper skill points for that character, or do they have a designated special too?
To not get a universal adult, you could try to get a 'secret' character by getting around 450+ skill points on any of the three categories. But that may take some time. :)

-sk8er girl-

Check the growth chart.Yes, your skill points are inportanat in it.

sophiachoi :) :D :lol: ;)

( o o)

( . .)

( . .)

( . .)

Caterpillars!

anyway I need Help as well!

Who is that universal teen with the pink body and have bow and

a blonde curl thingy

anyway I need Help as well!Who is that  universal teen with the pink body and have bow and

a blonde curl thingy
That teen is Ojyotchi. It is the female version of Obotchi, the Universal Teen mentioned in the first post.

Last edited by a moderator:
well sorry to dissapoint you, but I had a universal teen Hawaikotchi and she turned into a Memetchi figure that out? I wanted the universal adult hanatchi, but got an adult Memetchi. It seems the Universal Characters are random.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back