HELP, HELP, PLEASE HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gigatama10

Reaction score
HELP!!!!! I CAN'T GET THIS POO OF MY V2'S SCREEN!!!!!!!! HELP, _tama_cream_soda_!! PLEASE, HELP, ANYONE!!! :( :( :( :( :(

PHEWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got it off. For some reason, I had to press the middle button repetidly. :( :( :( :( :( :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

I would have offered some advice, but sadly I don't have a tama... AAARRGG!! I WANT ONE SO BAD!

HELP!!!!! I CAN'T GET THIS POO OF MY V2'S SCREEN!!!!!!!! HELP, _tama_cream_soda_!! PLEASE, HELP, ANYONE!!! :( :( :( :( :(
hm...

om..

well your middle button might be broken or the toilet icon must not be functioning properly.

if i could i would suggest you see if anything is blocking it, like dust got into it or something.

but i wouldnt do that since its kinda dangerous.

are you able to flush the screen normally now?

OK...

*DOes a Newbie introduction*

The first button is to go on the menu's. look at it in normal lamp light, and you will see one's in blaxk.

*Grabs tamagotchi*

First one's stats, thats to show hoow happy or hungry it is, then the training, Then the years old and pounds and the name.

Second one's Food, DOnt overfeed your tama with sweets!

Third one's bathroom, thats to get rid of poop.

FOurth one's Play, chose to play a dancing or Jumping game.

Fifth one's conect, tahts to conect with other Tamagotchi's

Sixth one's Praise, chose to praise or scold.

Seventh one's cure, cire if there is a ooth or skull icon in the corner.

Eight one's Diary, here you can access friend list and presents.

Sixth one is attention, you cant highlight it, but it lights up if your tamagotchi needs attention.

hm...om..

well your middle button might be broken or the toilet icon must not be functioning properly.

if i could i would suggest you see if anything is blocking it, like dust got into it or something.

but i wouldnt do that since its kinda dangerous.

are you able to flush the screen normally now?
YES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back