help how do i get a pyonkotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MynAmEisMy-Le

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how to get Pyonkotchi . I am now on a odd generation. PLEASE REPLEY!!!!!!!!!! if you do you are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PS: this is my tamagotchi right now: :gozarutchi:

PSS: how do you get a :nazotchi: ?????? is it only for v2? because i have a v3.

GRACIAS!!!!!!!!!!!1

I don't know how to get a Nazotchi. :wacko: Nobody really knows! :wacko:

As for Pyonkotchi, I don't know either, but other people do. This isn't exactly helpful, is it?

Oh well. Nobody knows how to get a Nazotchi.

Have a look at -Ra-'s Growth Chart, and you can at least find out whether or not you're on the right track.

StarTama :furawatchi:

Thanks, but how do you have to treat it for it to become a pyokotchi????????PLEASE REPLY!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?

Pyonkotchi's my favorite! I've had him twice. You get him from very good care, with only one attention "miss" (not feeding it, making it go overweught,)

I got a pyonkotchi once.He`s fairly easy to get................Ok, since pyonkitchi is a good tama, not a bad one, you have to have a nice and healthy tama.Like SUPER_GOTCHI said, DO NOT MAKE IT OVERWEIGHT!!!!!!It is so important to not make overweight!If it suddenly does, go play some games with it.So, don`t make it overweight, and take good care of it.Also, turn off the light when it`s time for it to sleep, my friend didn`t and got a hashiziotchi (he`s NOT a good character).

huh?. that weird :furawatchi: i got a pyokotchi when it was overweight.

i got it right now!!!.

its 6yrs old. ive had pyokotchi twice on my 1g and this one 5g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back