HELP! how do you play.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shellbee3169

Reaction score
How do u play jump???? i have played it on v.1 but not on v.2 and its different from v.1!!

I finallly figured out how to play bump, luckily!! help

there is sopossed to be a fancey way to play it but if you press "a" the time. it usually gets you about 10 out of 15 points. i hope this helped! ^_^ :( :D

the way to play jump is:

there are 3 circles when 1 circle turns black push the button below it within 1/2 a second to earn points. when the next circle turns black hit that button. NOT BOTH the colored circles. the third circle that turns black press that 1 button. make sure to push each button within 1/2 a second or no points will be earned. its ok if not all 3 buttons were hit within 1/2 a second. just fewer poins will be earned. ..............good luck

[SIZE=14pt]ok, thank u so much..... i was getting tired of only playing bump!! [/SIZE]

there is sopossed to be a fancey way to play it but if you press "a" the time. it usually gets you about 10 out of 15 points. i hope this helped! :huh: :( :angry:
10 out of 15? You can make 100 points in jump.

When one of the circles on the screen lights up, press the relevant button within 0.5 seconds [the first circle is A button, second is B, third is C].

:angry: I can help you there! :( When the circle goes black, quickly push the "A" button. Hope this helps! :huh:

:huh: I can help you there! :wacko: When the circle goes black, quickly push the "A" button. Hope this helps! :(
You need to press the other buttons as well though.

You press the buttons in the order that they light up.

It is, after all, in the instructions.

:angry:

It is, after all, in the instructions.

Well excuse me!! actually i didnt read the directions, cuz i thought the 2 different versions pretty much had the same games on them.....

Well excuse me!! actually i didnt read the directions, cuz i thought the 2 different versions pretty much had the same games on them.....
I hadn't quoted you when I said that; it wasn't directed at you.

It was directed at the people giving you wrong information, and telling you "just to hit A button".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back