HELP! I can’t pass the Judges!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have the dream mic as an instrument, you can get past the judges and become 1st place immediately. I did that and i had 300 af each skill point and got past the judges on my first try and was 1st place immediately. Hope I helped!
It's does work for me..... :D

My Tamagotchi V6 has a new Tamagotchi now! It's a girl named Makatchi! I'm going to try POP MUSIC with her, because when I tried Pop Music before with my Tamagotchi... It played so will when judging, but it didn't pass. :D

I had Mic, kara-oke and Keyboard as my band's instruments. But is that the right instruments!? :ichigotchi:

If that isn’t, please tell me the correct instruments! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Passing depends on how much you pratice, how much skill points and luck. I had 999 in all my skill points but didn't passed but I got 999 in everythimg in the next gen and passed so its mostly luck and also just because you pass the judges doesn't mean you will get a boy I passed and got a girl then I didn't pass and got a boy then I passed and got a girl.

You have to go to the studio and practice and that get's your band bond point up then you can pass the judges B)
Hope i helped
Been there, done that. It doesn't work for me. <_<

So I again to try Hip Hop again, but with the same instruments that one of my friends had. He passed with flying colors!? :D

Mic, Keyboard, Drum set!

I hope it works!? ;)

P.S. Sometimes I put my Tamagotchi to sleep during the day. Is that why I can't pass. My friend's Tamagotchi had +3000 Tama-fans and passed, and I have +40000 Tama-fans and have NEVER PASSED. :wacko:

I can't pass either O_O

(well couldn't with my mimitchi)

it was always:

oox

:D

for all the genres:

Rock: Mic, guitar, drums

Hip-Hop: Turntable, headphones, and boom box

Asian: Violin, Harp, guitar

R&B: Saxophone, harp, guitar

Classical: Piano, Violin, Karaoke

Pop: Turntable, Guitar, Keyboard

Jazz:Saxophone, Piano, Harp

Latin: Piano, Guitar, Boom Box

Hope I Helped!

(If not, get everything to 999)

for all the genres:
Rock: Mic, guitar, drums

Hip-Hop: Turntable, headphones, and boom box

Asian: Violin, Harp, guitar

R&B: Saxophone, harp, guitar

Classical: Piano, Violin, Karaoke

Pop: Turntable, Guitar, Keyboard

Jazz:Saxophone, Piano, Harp

Latin: Piano, Guitar, Boom Box

Hope I Helped!

(If not, get everything to 999)
I only need Pop and Hip Hop! Also my friend passed with Mic, Keyboard and Drum Set on Hip Hop.

I don't know what I am doing wrong!? :(

well my tama isn't passing either. but at some point it will. i guarentee you. :D
My Tamagotchi is on it 8 gen already but hasen't passed. :(

Am I doing something wrong with my Tamagotchi v6, that won't let me pass!? :D

Okay. I passed on my second gen with a kuromametchi ^_^

I had this:

2yr

name: Ian

kuromametchi

36lb

pop music

band members:

seberitchi(?) and mimitchi ^_^

t:645

r:539

o:999

I practiced everyday 5 (O_O) times a day ^_^ (atleast)

But I can't pass now.

Maybe it's practise?

Ooh I'm about to buy a v6. I worked hard on my grades to buy them. It sounds hard... Maybe i'm gonna explore this forum before i'll play it so that I would know what to do :eek:

Okay. I passed on my second gen with a kuromametchi :blink: I had this:

2yr

name: Ian

kuromametchi

36lb

pop music

band members:

seberitchi(?) and mimitchi :blink:

t:645

r:539

o:999

I practiced everyday 5 (O_O) times a day :blink: (atleast)

But I can't pass now.

Maybe it's practise?
I get perfect practise, but I always never pass. What do I have to do to pass, I am just stuck. :blink:

I get perfect practise, but I always never pass. What do I have to do to pass, I am just stuck. :(
Oh and by the way, getting a boy is just random ^_~

For some very annoying reason I always get: girl boy girl boy girl boy and so forth.

I passed last gen too, but I don't know how.

Band members:

shimashimatchi

mametchi

and with mimitchi.

Do you go to the preschool?

That may be a part of it :/

Oh and by the way, getting a boy is just random ^_~For some very annoying reason I always get: girl boy girl boy girl boy and so forth.

I passed last gen too, but I don't know how.

Band members:

shimashimatchi

mametchi

and with mimitchi.

Do you go to the preschool?

That may be a part of it :/
No it isn't, viem my topic here to see - https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=161984 :(

You can get any gender of baby you want, it isn't random! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean if my music genre, keeps changing... I WON'T GOT PASSED!!!! :eek: OH NO! My music genre keeps changing alot on my Tamagotchi, when it sometimes plays with its instrument (Dream Mic)!!! ;)

What should I do? :huh:
just try not to let it practice.

do that by setting the time to anywhere between 2:00pm and 2:00am

your tama will practice every 10 minutes. HOPE I HELPED!

TamaGripzBurritos B)

Managed to pass yet? It took me a ridiculously long time but it just passed today even though it's married and about to leave. Seems so futile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back