Help. I dont understand.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dld777

Reaction score
Well I got a v6 today and Im going to see how good i can do. Well I was making sure i fed and played with it when it needed it. It ended up turning into a kuchitamatch childi. Is it bad. If so what did I do wrong and how can i get the other child.

oh yea. Im new to the board. and thanks for any help :)

Some people say its good, some people says its bad. If you like it, then its good. As far as I'm concered, its a so-so tama.

Welcome to tamatalk. Stick around and learn a few things, tricks and enjoyabe fun.

Actually, you can get any tama at a random. I had a Kutchitamatchi and i got a Mametchi, its not bad, just you're lucky enough to get one. I dun like kurobotchis :p

Toddlers dosen't really matter that much anyway, since they're just based on the care during baby time; one hour, so it is not really officially decided wich toddlers are good care and wich are bad..

Good luck with your new tama, and welcome to TT!!! :D :D :D

Hey welcome to TamaTalk :ph34r:

Click this link, and scroll down to the bottom of the oage, there's a helpful chart i found B)

Hope I helped xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back