HELP i had the baby for 24 hours and ...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
PLEASE ! I realy want to name my new baby girl but the parent wont leave :unsure: . I didnt pause it so it could stay. please someone help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: :lol:

PLEASE ! I realy want to name my new baby girl but the parent wont leave :angry: . I didnt pause it so it could stay. please someone help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:
What you have to do is set the time to 11:59 pm after a minute the light will turn on the baby will be asleep but the adult will say by to it after a couple minutes your adult will leave and the lights will turn off. Hopefully this will help. Why don't you name your baby Kairi?

I guess you'll just have to be patient, the time that the parent stays varies though, so keep that in mind! Just wait a little, and I'm sure the parent will leave!

what you do is you set the time to 11:59 pm and after a few min. the light will turn on and the adult will watch the baby for a few min. and then it will leave

I think that this hints r great to have 2 name this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back