Help, I JUST got a Tamagotchi for Xmas...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay, so first when my tama hatched, it looked like a round circle. Is it supposed to look like that??

Second, what does the icon on the menu that looks like a tuna can do??

Third, there is a pile of what looks like a triangle with << moving on top of it. What is that??

Fourth, there is a little round thing in the air above my tama. What the heck is that???

Fifth, how do I get my tama happy?

Sixth, how do I get my tama's hunger to stop? I fed it until it didn't wan to eat, but it still didn't fill up with hearts!

Seventh, what is a itchigotchi, or potchigotchi? Or something like that. I want a puppy. How do I get help?????

Please answer my questions. B) ;) :D :D :D

q1: yes its suppposed to look like a round circle

q2:the icon that looks like a tuna can is...a toilet. If your tama goes (trust me you'll know when it does) use that and it will clean it up.

q3: that my friend is poo

q4: hmmm...it could be the sun if its happy OR it could mean its mad, go to the icon that looks like a pacman and press PRAISE and it should make it happy

q5:you have to praise it, feed it, play games with it, and let it sleep when it wants to, if you tama is sleeping make sure you turn out the lights so he or she sleeps longer.

q6:first try making it happy, and when you feed it feed it meals and snacks. You should feed it a meal or two at a time and later feed it a snack, dont feed it things all at the same tim eor it will get overweright.

q7: an ichigotchi and a pochitchi are tamagotchi species. Mine is a mametchi. And I dont think you can get puppies on this game. If you have any other questoins, PM me!

1 - Yes, don't worry, it won't stay like that for too long.

2 - Icon that looks like a tuna? o_O

3 - Your tama's, ahem, buisness.

4 - It means it's ill, just give it some medicine and it should be fine.

6 - Make sure you're feeding it food, rather that snacks. I've foud that fills the meter faster.

7 - Itchigotchis and potchigotchi (?) are just types of tama. I've heard you can get a dog-look-a-like but you can't exactly get a puppy.

~Kiz B)

How about taking a little time to carefully read the instruction sheet? That might give you a lot of answers B)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

PS: lol - really sorry - but it is very funny to hear you describe the toilet flush icon as a tuna...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back