help, I may have bought the wrong thing, lol

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcveyla

Reaction score
I was looking around on Ebay, for some cheap tamagotchi's to buy. I found a guy selling some from bejing, and like, they are in a pakage I have never seen before, and instead of saying tamagotchi at the top, it says, pet game. Anyway, it says that, but like, it has the pictures of the tamagotchi on the front. And it is the tamagotchi design. I can't read the markings on the top of the device. Did I actually buy tamagotchi? :D

Sorry to inform you but Probaly, all tamagotchis have the word "Tamagotchi" in english even on the japenese versions, also check if it has Bandai on it in the future.

Here is also a site that has pictures of fakes,here sadly if yours is there then it's DEFINETLY a fake but the way it sounds i think it is sorry.

EDIT ~ https://www.homestead.com/karrsplace/fakes.html

Last edited by a moderator:
well not on the list. I mean, they use the logo, and the art, and it is the right color and all. I figure it is a fake, but isn't that illegal? LoL. good thing I didn't spend too much on it. But will it be able to act like a normal one or anything, or not even work?

Well there has been reports on this site that the buttons on the bootlegs are slow to respond and are sometimes jumbled and you have to just keep pushing randomly also, they say sometimes they can't even set the time, i could tell you positvely if you provide a link to the page where you bought it.

well, it is on my ebay account, so I cant unless I gave you my p/w, lol. Anyway, he has a movie demo of it working. It is a bootleg for sure I know. but he has a demo movie of him playing with it, and then connecting it to another bootleg, and it making a friend. It is in english. It worked okay in the demo. And it said that the ones purchased would be in origional pakaging. So I don't really know what to do other than wait to see if it turns out okay or not. Ehg. :D :p

It is a fake. I bought one and it isn't a tamagotchi. I gave it to my friend after I got a real tamagotchi. :eek: :ph34r: :lol: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back