help.. i want mimitchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grobby

Reaction score
hi guys!

i have a problem...

i'm growing my 1st tama v3, i wont a mimitchi, but i hade, at the firts change, a tamatchi

so, how can i have a mimitchi?

i know is impossible for the moment but, for the next generation, what i have to do?

i take really good care of my teletchi, never empty heart..

i think is a problem of weight? my tama was 7-8 lb when he was teletchi, now is a 13 lb's tamatchi.. is it good? is too much...

please, help me!!!!

When it evolves, the weight will get higher. You aren't the same weight as you were when you were a baby, are you? You have to take really good care. Try exploring www.mimitchi.com and go to Tamagotchi Planet. It should help =)

`Jade

hi guys!i have a problem...

i'm growing my 1st tama v3, i wont a mimitchi, but i hade, at the firts change, a tamatchi

so, how can i have a mimitchi?

i know is impossible for the moment but, for the next generation, what i have to do?

i take really good care of my teletchi, never empty heart..

i think is a problem of weight? my tama was 7-8 lb when he was teletchi, now is a 13 lb's tamatchi.. is it good? is too much...

please, help me!!!!
Just take care of your teen really well. When it sleeps, it should never have a poop next to it and it shouldn't be hungry or unhappy when it's sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back