HELP! ineed help onmy tama v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i just got my tama v4 and i really wanna get the oldtimer tamagotchi characters how do i can anyone help please? :huh: :huh:

[SIZE=14pt]i just got my tama v4 and i really wanna get the oldtimer tamagotchi characters how do i can anyone help please? :huh: :huh: [/SIZE]
welllll, just never say 'yes' to the matchmaker.

your tam will turn into an oldie after.. 10 days?

i just got my tama v4 and i really wanna get the oldtimer tamagotchi characters how do i can anyone help please? :huh: :huh:
I had a oldie on the last generation. Make sure your tamagotchi has refused the matchmaker over 9 times, and after or in Age 10 your tamagotchi should turn into a oldie.

Locky458

i mean what if i wanted to mate after i turned into old timer and how many times can the matchmaker come? :huh: :huh:

All you need to do to get a oldtimer is take good care of your tama and don't mate till it reaches old age

Hope I helped

Tama girl :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
The matchmaker will not visit an old timer. The only way an old timer can mate is by connecting to another old timer (of the opposite gender).

The matchmaker will not visit an old timer. The only way an old timer can mate is by connecting to another old timer (of the opposite gender).
I would also like to add a Tip to Binary's reply: When you mate with another oldie you will get a secret character called Oyajitchi (skips child and teen stage).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back