HELP! Is my Tama "glitchy"?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Read below and see...

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got one in ToysR us last week - and the advert is on tv, so I guess you just have to look as they are already out . :furawatchi:

Here are my solutions to this:

Sun: This is normal

Shop: It is a coinidencce

Adult at three: Normal or rare

Your Tamagotchi is not "glitchy"

**wildcat_gal_101**

Its normal. :chohimetchi: It should always show a sun when it jumps, the shop can be in any order, and it should turn into an adult by three. Don't worry, youre tamagotchi is perfectly fine. :puroperatchi:

Anyone know the v3 release date for the uk?
Just as Tamaguy#1 said, don't spam. Asking for the release date doesn't help Tamaguy#1. You should've found a different question in a different TOPIC to ask that. No offense, but it is true.

Mine has done the shop glitch before and sometimes the sound goes kinda funny on V3. THIS IS NORMAL. V3 and V2 are V.E.R.Y_G.L.I.T.C.H.Y. Sorry for the underscores and full stops and all that, I just wanted to state my opinion.

Sometimes my V.3 does weird things: Mametchi-Level Characters jump for joy in the middle, but sometimes mine shows a sun when it jumps! :huh: Sometimes the shop items get mixed around (example: pizza, mirror, wig, soda-->soda, pizza, mirror, and wig). And my current Tama became an adult at age 2 going on 3, instead of 3 going on 4. :eek:  

Am I just being paranoid? Or is my V.3 "glitchy"? If so, should I worry about it?

Please Answer.

-Tamaguy#1 :lol:
Im not sure why it shows a sun thing when it jumps but all of the tamas do that so dont be worried. My name is Julietta and I live in Ireland, Europe but I am taking English classes!!!

B) B) B) B) B) B)

Sometimes my V.3 does weird things: Mametchi-Level Characters jump for joy in the middle, but sometimes mine shows a sun when it jumps! :chohimetchi: Sometimes the shop items get mixed around (example: pizza, mirror, wig, soda-->soda, pizza, mirror, and wig). And my current Tama became an at age 2 going on 3, instead of 3 going on 4. :chohimetchi:  

Am I just being paranoid? Or is my V.3 "glitchy"? If so, should I worry about it?

Please Answer.

-Tamaguy#1 :chohimetchi:
1. After you feed it or go to the bathroom it does this.

2. Normal and always happens to me

3.Did you pause it alot? Maybe it was slowish.

yeah, yesterday, my tama buttons werent working and i had to leave it for a few hrs before it wud work again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back