HELP!MATCH MAKER NEVER CAME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

melanie__101

Reaction score
my friends tama is like 17 (if it hasn't died) she turned into an old timer before the matchmaker came!!!!!!!!

she said that the matchmaker never came and it just turned into an oldie!!!!!!! what happened???

my friends tama is like 17 (if it hasn't died) she turned into an old timer before the matchmaker came!!!!!!!!
she said that the matchmaker never came and it just turned into an oldie!!!!!!! what happened???
Maybe she didn't catch her in time. Did she/he try setting the time to when the MatchMaker usually visits the Tamagotchi? :) The Tamagotchi can still go on the next Generation oly by getting married with another compatible partner: about the same age, opposite Gender, and the same stage. :huh:

//Tama-Love

Maybe she didn't catch her in time. Did she/he try setting the time to when the MatchMaker usually visits the Tamagotchi? :eek: The Tamagotchi can still go on the next Generation oly by getting married with another compatible partner: about the same age, opposite Gender, and the same stage. :eek:

//Tama-Love
well because she only got it 17 days ago and when she showed me it was an oldie so i dont know???

the matchmaker doesnt visit oldies.

and, if you are playing with the tam during the time she is supposed to come (like.. at 3 right after school btw) she wont come.

My Tama is *checks age* 8 and still no MM! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :lol: :) :( ;) :ph34r:
set the clock to 2:59 and wait one min. the matchmaker will come (oh and not three in the morning ethier :lol: ) there are other times but just try 2:59 for now.

She probably just didn't catch the matchmaker in time like Tama-Love said. If it's an oldie it can mate with another oldie by connection, opposite gender, about the same age. The baby will turn into an Oyajitchi. Try using the Love Potion or do the regular method.

GotchiGirl96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back